"Les jeux d'eaux a la Villa d'Este" S.163/R.10 It is a performance when I played the piano in a large place!☺

 



"Les jeux d'eaux a la Villa d'Este" S.163/R.10 It is a performance when I played the piano in a large place! Because it was a place where the sound passed through well I would appreciate it if you could listen to it. The reason why I chose this color for the art is that I imagined it from the message written from the score during the song. (I can't post it here for copyright reasons.) This time, I tried to make the message appear like subtitles instead of starting from the beginning. The following message by me appears in the middle of the music. [A water fairy invites you to the Forest of Life and,water. the beginning of a new world.] It's a fast song, so the quality of the video may not be good. The movement may not match the image and may be displayed slowly. I would like to know how to deal with this.



Comments

Popular Posts