musiccommunication7,START Blogger!!!!!

Hello.
I'm  musiccommunication 7 that I usually play the music.
I put my work at Dailymotion, where I draw pictures and post music. ♡
I'm also posting my own performance here, so I'd be happy if you could listen to it. In Usually
I will talk about my favorite art!
I'm new to Blogger, but I hope you've read it.
The scenery of my favorite country is France ♡
Someday, when it becomes easy to go out, I would like to go to various places.
※Beware of fake sites.
From 2022, we moved from YOUTUBE to Dailymotion.
The images on the KZfaq, KZits, and KZread sites are exactly the same,
The sound, music and volume are completely different, so it's not my post.
After moving from YOUTUBE to Dailymotion,
I'm currently using Dailymotion.
💚💚💚






This is one of the pictures I drew myself.


I post a story every month, so I hope you will read it.






Popular Posts