I talk about singing voice of the choir of "Camerata Lacunensis".

 

Bonjour!Merci pour la lecture.

I hope my blog will become one of your pleasures.

I am glad that the number of visitors increases little by little every day in my blog.

Today, I will talk about a choir of singing voices that is warm, powerful, feels a vast world in performance, and resonates.

Even in a dark and desolate place, I don't think I'm the only one who feels calm and orderly when listening to the singing voice.

This music, I feel the strong energy like the sun leading to the orderly road.

I like the singing voice of the choir of "Camerata Lacunensis".

"O Magnum Mysterium. Dante Andreo Camerata Lacunensis dir. Jose Herrero."

We can find it by searching with and YOUTUBE.

今日は、暖かく、力強く、広大な演奏の世界を感じ、響き渡る歌声の合唱団についてお話します。

たとえ辺りが暗くて荒涼としている場であったとしても、歌を聴くと落ち着き、

気持ちが整然としてくるのはきっと私だけではないと思います。

この音楽は、整然とした道へと続く太陽のような強いエネルギーを感じます。

「Camerata Lacunensis」の合唱団の歌声が好きです。

O Magnum Mysterium. Dante Andreo Camerata Lacunensis dir. Jose Herrero."とYOUTUBEで検索すると見つかります。




Comments

Popular Posts