my April greetings and About ORQUESTA SINFÓNICA DE LA RTV ISRAELÍ's performance

Hello.


It's been a long time.

I talk about 「my April greetings and  About ORQUESTA SINFÓNICA DE LA RTV ISRAELÍ's performance」.


I am busy and having fun talking new music friends.

I met a new friend of musician this week, so

I had decided on a song to play with.

I used to upload it to YOUTUBE, but since my YOUTUBE account has been hacked,I 'm not login this Youtube.

 I'm uploading it to Dailymotion. About the work There are people who always listen to the third work every week, so I'd be happy if you could listen to it on Dailymotion.

The only accounts I'm logged in to right now that I can call myself are the musiccommunication7 blog on this Blogger blog and the newmusiccommunication7 on the Ameba blog. my music movie→Only Dailymotion.



Please be careful about spoofing.

I will continue to write blogs even if I move to a new environment with new friends. 

I would like to talk about Piazzolla's music Oblivion in "ORQUESTA SIN FÓNICA DE LA RTV IS RAELÍ".

The deeply beating sound  touched my heart beat and my spread my heart .

I love Piazzolla's songs, so if you have a recommended performer, I would be grateful if you could comment in the comments section.

It was also on YOUTUBE.

It is listed in "HORACIO FERRER --MI VIEJO PIAZZOLLA (POEMA) & OBLIVION (FONDO MUSICAL) --RTV ISRAELÍ --2000".

今日は私の四月の挨拶と「ORQUESTA SINFÓNICA DE LA RTV ISRAELÍ」のピアソラの音楽Oblivionについて、お話します。

深々と鼓動に響いてくる音が感情に沁みわたります。[ 深く鼓動する音が私の心臓の鼓動に触れ、私の心が広がりました。] 

ピアソラの楽曲が大好きなので、おすすめの演奏者がいる方は是非コメント欄にコメントしていただけると嬉しいです。

YOUTUBEにも載っていました。

"HORACIO FERRER --MI VIEJO PIAZZOLLA (POEMA) & OBLIVION (FONDO MUSICAL) --RTV ISRAELÍ --2000".に掲載されています。


Comments

Popular Posts