Since I started Dailymotion, I would like to introduce myself.

 Hello!

Since I started Dailymotion, I would like to introduce myself.


I love to appreciate art, so from June last year I started writing recommended music for my blog like a diary blog.

[About Blogger, I started Blogger from March this year].


French painting loves Jean-Pierre Cassigneul's paintings.


On Dailymotion, I publish my performances and my works of art.
The next link will be Chopin op 28-8.
The fine arts below is drawn by myself.



The words on the screen are sentences that consist of my interpretation.

I'm playing the music and this art, so I'd be happy if you could listen to it once.

Click here for the Dailymotion link → * Music will be played.


https://dai.ly/x88oyj8

I would appreciate it if you could listen to it in full screen so that the sentence can be seen clearly.

「Emotions are shaped into drops.Passion is reflected in the reflection of

 the drops and becomes the way. The time of the reflected world is ticking.

   and it continue shining under the brilliance of the drops」in written.

This I was played last June.







Comments

Popular Posts